Soberton is a manufacturer of more than 300 electrical acoustic components. These components are generally sought by professional acoustical engineers, which means Soberton has a specialized audience that is highly knowledgeable about the site’s offerings.
However, Soberton’s site had a static interface that was unintuitive.
Users were not easily able to find the products that solved their problems, leading to lost sales.
By improving searchability and other user experience issues, MG Web Partners created an interface that responds to user needs and funnels them through the sales process easily and efficiently.
Ralph Savage, CEO of Soberton Inc.
As a serial entrepreneur I have worked with several website designers over the past decade. MG Web Partners has proven to be a cut above the rest. Their ability to make complex web functions appear easy and effortless to the user is unparalleled. I would highly recommend this talented group of designers to any of my peers. With 100% certainty I can attest they will have your web site portraying your company as a professional brand.
- Soberton’s web presence was flat, with no tools and few resources to connect visitors with the solutions they needed
- Not able to add new products/components or edit their website as needed
- The combination of a static, unwelcoming interface and a collection of over 300 different components made it very difficult for visitors to quickly and efficiently find what they were looking for.
- Streamlining the site to help users find their solutions faster and more intuitively was our top priority.
- Also wanted to create an engaging visual design that would impress users and get them excited about using the site.
- Creating a site that provided flexibility with adding, editing, and removing products and product information easily without knowing code
- Adding metrics and analytics capabilities, and optimizing the speed and performance of the site.
Created Digital Resources and Downloadables
We added a number of digital resources for visitors, many of them downloadable. We provided
- Downloadable product datasheets
- Audio files
- A catalog of downloadable 3D models
- Stock checking function
Revamped Visual Design
Starting with re-working the company’s logo, we offered Soberton several new branding options to choose from.
This helped direct our decisions on font, typography and color choices across the site. The purpose of the changes was(were) to make the site more visually appealing and pleasant to engage with.
Built site so content can be edited without knowing code. And Optimized Performance, Speed, and Functionality
It is always a high priority to get the most out of a page’s responsiveness and speed, but we also added scalable WordPress integration on the backend, making it easy to edit their products as needed. We also improved the SEO design of the page and added tracking functionalities so Soberton can better identify where their business opportunities are, improving their conversion.
Cardinal Board Servicescardinalboardservices.com
“We engaged with MG Partners to do a refresh and upgrade to our website since it is the first impression our future clients has of our firm. The value of working with their team far exceeded our expectations.”
— Jim Zuehlke, CEO of Cardinal Board Services
- custom web design and development